The Secret to a Happy Family/ The Science of Happiness
5 Tips for creating a Happier Family
I believe finding happiness and family success takes strategies including all members of the family. If you are not finding happiness in your family, I am here to remind you that you have the power to improve your life within your family.
1) Begin with yourself, finding happiness starts by deciding that you will develop an energy and personality where your presence will heal and rejuvenate your family.
2) Ask yourself and answer this question honestly. Am I contributing to family happiness or unhappiness?
3) Forgive and forget, People make mistakes, each person is doing the best they can at the emotional intelligence level they have achieved. If someone in your family is living at a low emotional intelligence level they are more likely to be hurtful, angry or attacking. Do not join them at this level, practice instead treating them with love and kindness.
4) Encourage high regard for each other. Teach, by example, that each family member accepts all others and lets each be who they are. When people feel understood, they no longer feel the need to defend.
5) Intend only the best for each family member. When the intention of 100% pure love and light becomes a family practice, members will grow deeper in connection and have an easier time finding happiness.